Tadrib At-Tartil is basic Tajwid textbook which incorporates both traditional & modern methods with significant focus on practice and precision.
Suitable for those who are new to Qur’an recitation (zero knowledge), beginners who are starting out (minimal knowledge) & those who have not been in touch and wish to refresh their basics.
Amongst the topics covered:
- Recognize the Qur’anic letters and its shape variants
- Basic reading signs (Harakat, Sukun, Tanwin, Tasydid etc.)
- Makhraj Huruf
- Sifat Huruf
- Distinguish similar sounding letters
- Learn selected Tajwid rulings (Madd, Lam At-Ta’rif, Hamzah Wasl etc.)
- Numerous reading exercises to practice and build proficiency